Taking style cues from skate culture, the new brimless K2 Verdict is built to stand the test of time with a durable hard-shell construction and seamless goggle integration. Snow- and bike-certified, this tough cookie has passive channel venting at the top and a customizable K2Dialed fit for easy, all-around comfort and effectiveness.
- Passive Channel Ventilation
- K2Dialed Fit System
- Washable Full-Wrap Liner System
- Fit System: K2Dialed
- Venting: Passive vents
- Helmet Construction: Hardshell
- Helmet Liner: Convertible Full Wrap
- Hard-Shell: Hard-Shell helmets are built to last and will look good no matter how many trips they make in and out of your gear bag. Hard-Shell helmets protect you from impact thanks to a lightweight EPS foam bonded to an injection-molded and durable ABS shell.
- Full-Wrap Liner: This full-coverage, washable liner snugly cradles your head, creating the unmatched fit of a K2 helmet. The liner features a crown mesh that wicks moisture and breathes to prevent overheating. The Full-Wrap Liner System is seamlessly integrated with both our standard and 360 K2dialed Fit Systems and K2 Baseline Audio, creating the ultimate user experience. There are no gaps, which means a better fit and improved comfort.
- Passive-Channel Venting: Channels on the inside surface of the EPS direct air-flow between your head and the helmet, removing moisture and excess heat; keeping you dry and comfortable all day long. Available on all K2 helmets.
- K2dialed Fit System: An ergonomically inspired three-point adjustable interface maximizes fit and customization. Sizing your helmet with the twist of a dial gives you the ultimate convenience of on-the-fly adjustability.